Thursday, July 2, 2015

Agitation

I am one that tries not to hate people, it's not worth it, but these people are only making it worse! I've been trying to give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as I've only heard bad about them. I will continue to be friendly even though it's completely fake, but I'm tired of the way others are being treated bc of them!

I know there are some fathers and mothers out there that want nothing to do with their children, but when they do and have always been there but the other parent does everything to keep the kids away that's fucked up!!!

They both have custody but the mother constantly says he can't come see them bc they won't be home, but later find out they were home all day! Says he can't have them overnight bc she would of her anxiety and she wouldn't have anything to do! Really!?! Then goes to say he can't bc he has a roommate! First, there's nothin against his roommate saying he can't be around children, after all he has custody of his son!!! Secondly where the fuck are they getting their info? Then she's all they can't bc of CPS said so.

She makes him pay child support! Although not through the court yet! She's pushing for more so might be soon. Guess what! They both have custody so seeing as he has no overnight visits, no money for her! So if she wants anything she would have to file for full custody! Secondly she says why don't you come take them out for two hours, but when he makes plans she refuses! Wtf is wrong with people! The. She has his mother doing the same thing making it so he can't see them

What makes me really mad! They tell everyone he doesn't ask to see his kids or come see them or anything! We have phone records of them ignoring phone calls! Texts of them denying him to see them after saying he can! Really!!!

I just don't see how that's good for the kids at all!! We always invite them over but it's almost always a no. I have to sit here and watch him become depressed bc he's being denied access to his children! I find this kind of shit wrong! That is hurtful to the children in the long run and in my opinion makes you a bad parent!!!

So how can I not hate when they show nothing good? They do nothing good? How am I to ignore what I've heard bad about them when they sit there and prove it all right?

No comments:

Post a Comment